Tuesday, July 18, 2006

It's not my idea.

Reading through the comments on my first post, someone other than me had a really good idea. I know, it really shocked me, too.

Joining forces.

A few people said, "Hey, I did this same thing". So this got me thinking. What if we did join forces? What if everyone who is hounded by good ideas became a contributor to this site?
You wouldn't have just one voice to hear from, but many, all on the same subject. Kind of like, well, a magazine. Seems like a few other people have thought of this brilliant thing before, after all.

However, I'm not aware of any blogs that joined forces to become one blog. So, what the heck, let's do it. If anyone is interested in contributing to this site purely as a creative outlet for pent up ideas, comment on THIS POST ONLY with your email address, and I'll send you an invite to be a member. Then you'll be able to post just like me. I guess at this point I should lay down some ground rules.

1. I'm a Christian, so no bad language or questionable subjects. If you're not sure, just don't post it. Just make sure this whole blog is something you would be happy to let your 8 year old niece read.

2. Keep it on subject. Only post ideas, mainly for business, mostly for new businesses, and maybe some ideas for businesses already established. If you feel the need to post about your weekend in Disneyworld, do that on your own blog.

3. I reserve the right to censor you or kill your membership at any time and for no good reason. Just think of me as the editor. Hey, somebody's gotta do it.

4. I can add or remove or change rules whenever I want.

5. Anything else I forgot.

This should be fun. Collaboration is the new black. We should all benefit from each other's writing. None of us is as smart as all of us, and all that.

So, welcome to the new and improved blog. Or should I say, blob.

No comments: